Dear PHP gurus:

I've been following here the ever-growing-never-to-be-stopped discussions
related to the largest sites using PHP. Apparently, most of the PHP
developers are trying to convince their bosses to use Open Source language
PHP instead of other 'silly' commercial solutions those 'brains' have in
mind.

It is just happened to me to be asked the same thing on a meeting with one
of our clients. Therefore I have composed a dirty list of sites you all were
posting during the time. I've done no research on this at all. My work
consisted only in organizing your comments into one single resource.

The forwarded email below is what I came up with.

Please, who cares, update this list and perhaps even make it available to
public online. Could be a good idea to have such resource running somewhere.
I will definitely create a section for it on PHPBeginner.com and another
portal I am planning to open soon. All of you are welcome to contribute
and/or to reproduce it on your own sites.

Thanks all,
hope it's helpful.

Regards,
Maxim Maletsky