Elias,
I spoke with the original developer for the windows version of php, Shane Caraveo.  He
told me and many others at the PHP conference last month that his #1 objective for php
in the upcoming months is to build a stable version of the isapi module for windows.
So it may be sooner than you think! ;)

Angie Tollerson
Alliance Technologies
Web Programmer
(515)245-7628
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> "Elias Santiago" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 08/17/01 07:46AM >>>
Me too, I've never had any problems with PHP running it with or without the
%s %s.  I guess that IIS 3 required that, but IIS 4./5 not necessarily
require it (a useful bug??).   Nevertheless, it work without them anyways.
I only wish that the PHP ISAPI module is FINALLY made stable (production
quality) to use it on my sites.