Hi,

I have a php script which includes .inc files. Is there any way in which I
can prevent a normal surferfrom viewing these files. Is there any command
that I can add to a .htaccess file.

Thanks

! SIDDHARTH HEGDE             /           CHAOSGAMERZ.COM             !
!  Webmaster                  \____  For PC Game screeshots, cheat    !
!   http://www.ChaosGamerz.COM o| o  codes, trainers, downloads,      !
!    [EMAIL PROTECTED]( |_   game music, FREE e-mail and even !
!     ICQ 84475206             |--   FREE FULL VERSION games for that !