Hi

I'm getting strange errors if I add
"LoadModule php4_module ../php/sapi/php4apache.dll" to http.conf
If I don't load it everything is working with php.exe without any errors but as I
load it as a modul I get for example -
Warning: Undefined variable: page in d:\abria
sql\apache\htdocs\inc\page.inc on line 2
 here is the page.inc file:
<?php
if (!$page):
    $page = 1;
endif;
$limit = ($page * 10) - 10;
?>

What is wrong? I need php as a modul but what do I do
wrong, I did everything according to install.txt in php
directory.

Thank you

Youri

<>< <>< <>< <>< God is our provider ><> ><> ><> ><>
http://www.body-builders.org