I am interested in speaking to anyone who has used PHP's gettext()
functionality on a fairly large website, preferably one that uses CVS for
development.

We are in the process of getting our site ready for i18n, and want to use
gettext().  However, I'm a bit unsure on how to set up the file structure.

Our site consists of about 400+ seperate PHP files, in about 5 levels of
subdirectories.  To generate and maintain one .po file for the entire site
would be unmanageable I think.  Ditto for maintaining 400+ .po files, one
per PHP file.

I'm wondering how other people have addressed this issue.  Feel free to
respond on- or off-list.

- Colin