"virtual websites" (that is one of the websites I am testing and
which has been assigned a "vitual host") ? Where do I assign a host
name to the mysql server and user and password to simulate the "real"
situation of later on? For example: The website is at www.domain01.de
(my domain), and the MySQL runs on mail.domain02.com (my ISP's mail
server, where he has the mysql server installed) and I want then to
use the PHP/MySQL combination from the website to run a forum.

If someone could point me in the right direction and perhaps coach my
along a little bit, I would greatly appreciate it ... perhaps better
done off list.
God bless you with His grace and peace
Wolfgang

Looking for Biblical information? COME AND SEE!
-- ONLINE Courses: http://classes.bibelcenter.de ... NEW!
-- BibelCenter: http://www.bibelcenter.de
-- Bookstore: http://www.worthy.net/BibelCenter/