From:   Gerard Samuel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Thursday, August 23, 2001 3:28 PM
To:     PHP
Subject:        Re: [PHP] Re: order of update??

Im currently hacking away at a current setup that uses php/mysql on a
user table.  I have successfully inserted and selected from it, but I
cannot update.  Yes there were quotes, but thanks for letting me know
that the order didn't matter, that narrows my list of possibilities
down.  Talk to you all later.
trini0