I 've the same problem and I haven´t the solucion so far.
I need to create a file with the correct owner, "nobody" is not usefull at
all.

Chown and chmod are not the solution, the solution is create the dir or the
file directly with the real owner, I saw a script to do that but I can´t
find it again and I´m working in it but I can´t solve it.

If somebody knows the solution I'd apreciate so much to know it

Javi

Chris Lambert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió en el mensaje de noticias
006901c12e7a$3f566940$[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Setting the file to have 0777 permissions will allow you to read and write
> it from any user on the system. However, it doesn't allow you to change
the
> ownership (or the permissions) unless you're its creator. Giancula
suggested
> chowning the file from within your PHP script, as you're still directing
> from user "nobody".
>
> /* Chris Lambert, CTO - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> WhiteCrown Networks - More Than White Hats
> Web Application Security - www.whitecrown.net
> */

[EMAIL PROTECTED]