Hi,

    I want to read a file on my web server in a .php script using fopen and
I don't want to set read permissions on this file for everyone. However it
seems that the PHP module has that same access to the filesystem that
everyone would have. I can only read this file if I set read permissions for
everyone. Can I change the access right of the PHP module on the server's
filesystem without lowering security and if so, how can change this?

Thanks in advance,

Pascal Chouinard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]