Hey, please, I'm using the function mail() in one of
my scripts, but when I use it, one exclamation point
appears from nowhere in the email body. And it appears
in different places, it moves around in the email
body. It is very strange. And everytime, every email I
send, it appears, no exception.

If you could help me, I would be very gratefull!

thanks!

Saul