> In article <3B8A1D6A.4295.2947D@localhost>, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (Yura) wrote:
>
> > How to sort search results of php-mysql site by relevance?
>
> See the mysql manual's chapter on FULLTEXT indexes.

I indexed column 'text' and tried to add "ORDER BY text DESC" in
query and deleted wildcards in front of variables but still it doesn't
sort results by number of found words (or parts of words). Maybe I
didn't quite understand what to do?

Youri

<>< <>< <>< <>< God is our provider ><> ><> ><> ><>
http://www.body-builders.org