There is a Mysql error that is driving me mad. My ISP won't claim
resposibility for it and it tells me it is a scrpting error. I don't
agree with them. The error number is 2006, and it seems to restart the
database every now and then.

Please advice me as to what may be causing this problem. The error
message is sent before the headers and it generates an error that stops
script execution. Maybe I can trap the error so the script can continue.

Pleas help.