Hello Everyone

I'm doing a project for which I want to have a C/C++ act as a process proxy
for which can pass information and retrieve information from a called PHP
script. I think that can be done in perl however perl I don't take is the
best langauge. I've fell in love with PHP and would love use it and avoid
have to call PHP from the commandline and parsing the outputs.

Any suggestion on if this can be done or any other langauge that do the
trick besides PERL..

Thanks
Chris