No, we would have to spend around £24,000 sterling to get the modules. We
already have modules that allow importing of order, etc from txt files. I
could write a PHP XML parser to interface into this.

What I am not sure is how acceptable it will be to our customers
Jon Farmer
Systems Programmer, Entanet www.enta.net
Tel 01952 428969 Mob 07968 524175
PGP Key available, send blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.computerworld.com/cwi/story/0,1199,NAV47-68-85-1552_STO55904,00.h