From: David Robley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: den 5 september 2001 10:29
To: Johan Vikerskog (EMP); php_list
Subject: Re: [PHP] Carriage return.

On Wed,  5 Sep 2001 17:22, Johan Vikerskog (EMP) wrote:
> My php script is generating a file that is saved in Unix format.
> I automatically get the "^M" in the end of everyline. Is there a way
> of saving this without getting the "^M" in the end of each line?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> //Johan

If you are getting a ^M something is a bit wrong as that is xOD the CR
character. What system are you on and what is the relevant part of your
script?

--
David Robley      Techno-JoaT, Web Maintainer, Mail List Admin, etc
CENTRE FOR INJURY STUDIES      Flinders University, SOUTH AUSTRALIA

   I smell a rat. Did you bake it or fry it?