That's what I'd expect, if you're running that script directly.  The
referrer variable generally only gets a value if you reached the script
by clicking on a link.

---
Mark Roedel             |  "Blessed is he who has learned to laugh
Systems Programmer      |   at himself, for he shall never cease
LeTourneau University   |   to be entertained."
Longview, Texas, USA    |                           -- John Powell