I'm making a sort of cache system. I fell to this problem: I leave a cookie
with the timestamp of the last access, and when the user reconnect, I
compare the timestamp of the last change with the timestamp sent me with the
cookie. Then I leave a new cookie.

So:
if($last_modified <= $last_access)
    {
    header("304 Not Modified);
    exit;
    }
else
    {
    /* code genertating the new page */
    }

Whether the If is TRUE, I get a blank page, else I see a new page (correct
behaviour).
Why I always get a blank page and not the cached page?
This always happen with PWS and IIS, and sometimes with Apache.
Thanks.