@ 3:55:04 PM on 9/5/01, Webmaster wrote:

> Thanks for your answer, but I can't find libmysqlclient.so.6 in my
> server, is not in MySQL lib directory or PHP Lib directory, How I
> can do for install or copy this lib?? Do I need reinstall MySQL??
> what use in ./configure line???.

Try running updatedb if you're on Linux then run locate again to make
sure.

Other than that, did you install from source? If you installed from
something like a .deb or .rpm you may have to get the source rpm or
dev to go along with your binary installation rpm.

Make sense? Or no?

What OS/distribution?

-Brian
--
 PGP is spoken here: 0xE4D0C7C8
 Please, DO NOT carbon copy me on list replies.