Hello all,

If anyone works with phpXML library please explain me why add_node method
doesn't work for me? It returns the full path for the new added node but
there is no new node in the resulting XML!?

For example:
$xml = new XML("some.xml"); // some.xml is just <root/>
$nn = $xml->add_node("root", "node"); // $nn returns root/node[1]

// output
echo "<pre>";
echo $xml->get_file(); // this one shows original <root/> WITHOUT the new
node
echo "</pre>";