hi,
we have an account with an ISP which is not
extremely up to date (PHP3) but we are allowed to
install MySQL. Ourselves. (But not on the default
space, which is a disaster. Luckily there is a very
experienced man, he even used to work for that ISP
doing this for us. :-) Still took him 40 hours)

Now i was thinking, it is much easier to install
PHP4 (i sincerley hope) on a non default location.

BUT how can we tell Apache to only for _our_
account use that PHP4?

This is how it is set up:
 FreeBSD 4.0.1, Apache,
 internet dir at usr/local/WWW/www.ourdomain.org/
 mysql at usr/o/ourdomain/mysql
 php can be there too like /usr/o/ourdomain.org
   i suppose as a CGI.

Chris

cheers,
Chris

--  C.Hayes  Droevendaal 35  6708 PB Wageningen
the Netherlands  --