Hi,

I've been trying to figure this thing out for 3 hours now. Lets say we have
a variable $x. Now I need to assign $x with similar output that comes from
an include function.

For anyone who did not understand me --> Instead of the stupid include()
function outputing the file contents to the browser I need it to assign it
to variable x.

I am pretty sure inlude() cannot do it but is there any other function
similar to include() that will process the file and then assign the output
to a variable.

Thanks in advance

SID