From: Jason Bell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 4:30 PM
To: PHP Users
Subject: [PHP] Ip Address to binary

does anyone know of a way to convert an IP address to Binary using PHP? My
plan is to store the IP address in MySQL so that I can manage a mass amount
of IP subnets, and easily make sure I'm not assigning duplicate subnets.
the best way I can think of is to use binary.

any other ideas, thoughts or comments?

Thanks!

-Jason Bell