It is a little something like this

<object id=objlook classid="clsid:333C7BC4-460F-11D0-BC04-0080C7055A83"
border=0 width=0 height=0 VIEWASTEXT>
   <param name=DataURL value="EA_Cone010.php3">
   <param name=UseHeader value="True">
   <param name=CaseSensitive value="False">
   <param name=CharSet value="windows-1252">
</object>

With datafields getting the return vallues from EA_Cone010.php3

"Ralph Guzman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> What you are trying to do here sounds like it is done on the client end.
I'd