Kunal,

Looking at the referer header will tell you the page they came from, looking
at the querystring typically of this address will normally give you an
indication of the keywords or categories which they were using.

ie,
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=using+xsl+in+jsp+pages
http://google.yahoo.com/bin/query?p=using+xsl+in+jsp+pages&hc=0&hs=0

This would be the referrer page, you could then parse out the 'q' parameter
for google, or the 'p' one for Yahoo! for keywords. Easiest way would be to
do a split() or something i guess.

Lukas

050301c13c8d$92255520$0301a8c0@CONFUSED">news:050301c13c8d$92255520$0301a8c0@CONFUSED...