From: Chinmay Varma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: php.general
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 9:41 PM
Subject: DATA COLLECTOR

Hi,

I am thinking of a program that will search many different freeboards , find
the data,and show the result in my site.I dont want the links to point to
the orginal site.
ie.Matter from other site will shown in my site in my flavour.
Have any idea of how to go about it ?

Thankx in advance,
Chinmay Varma