----- Original Message -----
From: karthikeyan
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 10:24 PM
Subject: PHP, GD, FreeType, ImageMagic

Hi guys,

  I got your mail id from typo3.com discussion board.  I have installed php4.0.6 in my
system, i am working on winNT environment with Apache as my web server.  The php is
working great, i have also enabled gd library and i am able to run some of my image
program, it is great.

  Now i need different fonts, for that i know i need freetype to be installed in my
system. I download freetype-2.0.4-bin.zip for windows and when i extracted the zip, it
created 3 folders

/bin
/contrib
/manifest

  i saw freetype.dll in bin folder and copied it into /php4/bin, but still i am not
able to get my program run.

  I also need information and download location regarding imagemagic.

  Waiting for your earliest reply,

  With Regards,

b.karthikeyan.