From: Joaquin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 4:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] BIG problem...

Hello.. i speak spanish so.. i prefear the answer to this question will in
spanixh:

I have a problem... i do all correctily  but.. iy happens.. a lot of times..
:

bash-2.04# cd apache_1.3.19
bash-2.04# ./configure --prefix=/www
Configuring for Apache, Version 1.3.19
 + using installation path layout: Apache (config.layout)
Creating Makefile
Creating Configuration.apaci in src
Creating Makefile in src
 + configured for Linux platform
 + setting C compiler to gcc
 + setting C pre-processor to gcc -E
 + checking for system header files
 + adding selected modules
 + checking sizeof various data types
 + doing sanity check on compiler and options
Creating Makefile in src/support
Creating Makefile in src/regex
Creating Makefile in src/os/unix
Creating Makefile in src/ap
Creating Makefile in src/main
Creating Makefile in src/lib/expat-lite
Creating Makefile in src/modules/standardb
bash-2.04# cd php-4.0.6
bash-2.04# ./configure --with-mysql --with-apache=../apache_1.3.x
--enable-track-vars
checking for working aclocal... missing
checking for working autoconf... missing
checking for working automake... missing
checking for working autoheader... missing
checking for working makeinfo... found
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for bison... no
checking for byacc... no
configure: warning: You will need bison if you want to regenerate the PHP
parsers.
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for AIX... no
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking whether gcc and cc understand -c and -o together... yes
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking for flex... lex
checking for yywrap in -ll... no
checking lex output file root... ./configure: lex: command not found
configure: error: cannot find output from lex; giving up
bash-2.04#

well .. this is my problem.. i dont now ... if you can get me same help..
thank you....