From: Kunal Jhunjhunwala [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2001 3:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] Compiling php like C

I know about zend, but are there any other alternatives to it?? And isnt
really compiling code. Plus it costs a bundle.
Regards,
Kunal Jhunjhunwala

Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress
endures, the great leader will succumb , The third
big war will begin when the big city is burning" -
- Nostradamus 1654