I just got (1:30 AM) something that was really annoying me.

I had to do it... but I got so into the "I must do it" thing I ended up
doing it in an "unoptimized" way, I think.
I got to this conclusion for the amount of loops I'm using and the number
of lines of code.

The problem is in my previous mail "help with  nasty recursive algorithm"...

I'm using 5 for(;;) loops, and it took 68 lines of code (including 3 small
functions) to achieve it... it's kinda of too much, don't you think???

p.s: meu novo email é [EMAIL PROTECTED]