Hello,

Sorry to bother you, I have just installed PHP4 because I am just starting
to learn the language.
I ran the .exe file from a Flash book CD ROM, version 4.0.4pl1. What is the
difference between the CGI and the ISAPI installation?
I am running Windows 98SE with PWS, does the fact that my installation is a
CGI Server API effect any thing at all?
So far everything seems to be OK including connecting to MySQL. If I have
done something wrong please let me know.

Many thanks

Pete