Hi,

I am new to learning PHP and I have experimenting with setting cookies.
Basically, I wrote a very basic script like this:

<?php
setcookie("username", "peter");
?>

I even set my Internet Explorer to prompt me about cookies before allowing
page to come through and it worked IE did prompt me.

However, when I checked the /Windows/cookies directory, I could not find
my name amount the .txt files.

Am I looking for the cookie at the right place?

Thanks.

Peter