One of my largest is a function of a complete session management class that
I wrote - 150 lines.  The class is ~ 450 lines.

When you find yourself writing HUGE functions, it may be better to split it
into smaller, more clearly defined functions or classes and do it that way...

-Jason Garber
Lead Programmer - pulseaday.com