Hi !

I am having a problem that looks like this :
1.I'd like to have some clue on the traffic on my site, but my server doesn't support
the mysql or smth like that. Anyway, I'd be happy with a text file, smth like a log
file. Is it possible to write into a text file ?
2. Is it possible and is it a right way to do so : Making a counter based on the
system I explained in the 1st question : writting a number into a text file, and on
every hit, reading it and increasing by 1.... ?

Thanks
Nikola