From: Karthikeyan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: php.general
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2001 9:07 AM
Subject: Urgent

Hi guys,

  I have installed php4.0.6 in my system, i am working on winNT environment
with Apache as my web server.  The php is working great, i have also enabled
gd library and i am able to run some of my image program, it is great.

  Now i need different fonts, for that i know i need freetype to be
installed in my system. I download freetype-2.0.4-bin.zip for windows and
when i extracted the zip, it created 3 folders

/bin
/contrib
/manifest

  i saw freetype.dll in bin folder and copied it into /php4/bin, but still i
am not able to get my program run.

  Waiting for your earliest reply,

  With Regards,

b.karthikeyan.