Hi !

Thanks for the quick reply last time :)
I stucked with the following :I made a log file, but when I open it in "a+" mode, the
pointer is set on the end of file, in the same line. Is there anything like <br> in
html,
or a command that puts a pointer in the new line ?
One more question :
Is it possible, and how, to replace radio buttons or a submit button with grafics ?
I'd
like to make my forms look a little different from the regular ones :)

Thanks
Nikola