if you just want to output the file to the user,
readfile("http://server.com/greendocks/locked/useradd.htm?user=blah&pass=blah";);
should work. If you want to play with the file first, file() will put it in
an array, fopen() will create a file pointer to it, you could create your
very own HTTP session (if you know the protocol) with fsockopen()... i'm sure
there are more, but that's all you need (probably). I would probably use this:

$file=implode("\n",file("http://server.com/greendocks/locked/useradd.htm?user=blah&pass=blah";));

if i wanted to place the whole thing in one variable, not an array.