Hello,

I had a computer running a MSSQL server and apache with PHP on it for
development.  I got hit by the nimda Virus and have had to start all over.
I am trying to get MSSQL support with PHP but I am having the following
problems.  Thanks for any help ahead of time.

When I uncomment the like for php_mssql.dll it doesn't seem to do anything.
It just says call to undifiened function.  I removed the php.ini from the
winnt folder and still php runs.  I am wondering if php is even reading the
php.ini.  Is it possible for it to run with out it?

If you have any idea what could be happing please pet me know.

Thanks
Brandon