We've noticed that turning display_errors=on hoses up our setup so bad that
the apache child process seg faults and occasionally PHP spits what looks like
garbage in memory out all over the screen and often into the URL if we're
doing a header redirect.  Has anyone else seen this?  We use sessions very
heavily so I'm wondering if the crashes are caused because the PHP error
messages put output on the screen and the session_start() can't work since
output has already gone by.  Anyone else have experiences with this?

Thanks,

Michael Champagne, Software Engineer
Capital Institutional Services, Inc.
wk: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
hm: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This communication is for informational purposes only.  It is not
transaction, unless specifically agreed otherwise.  All market
prices, data and other information are not warranted as to
completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without
notice.  Any comments or statements made herein do not
necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Capital Institutional
Services, Inc.  Capital Institutional Services, Inc. accepts no
liability for any errors or omissions arising as a result of
transmission.  Use of this communication by other than intended
recipients is prohibited.