----- Original Message -----
From: sagar N Chand
To: John Day
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 6:46 PM
Subject: Re: [PHP] Capturing several checkbox values

give each checkbox an individual name before you submit it.
In the next page put this code :

while(list($key,$value)=each($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {
echo ($key);  // if you want to print the name of the check box
echo($value); // if you want to print the values of the check box
}

make sure that u use post method while submitting the form.

/sagar