I have a dir, full with bounch of pictures.
I need to find out the size of pictures, from another server.
I can't ftp or anything like this, so I need to open those pics, and
find out the size.
The problem is that is too slow for a lot of pics but I woder...
I can't find out the size without downloading the entire file ?
(sometimes browser shows the size from the beginning)

Any idea ?

Any help will be greatly appreciated !
Thank you,
Marian