From: "George Pitcher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 2:54 PM
Subject: Re: [PHP] Building Dynamic Value list using ohp

> Thanks Gottfried, but that doesn't change the response I get.
>
> Any more suggestions.
>
> George P in Edinburgh
>
> PS I am hoping to come over to Frankfurt for the conference in November
> (boss might pay)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> > --
> > GMX - Die Kommunikationsplattform im Internet.
> > http://www.gmx.net

This e-mail (and any attachment) is intended only for the attention
of the addressee(s). Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage
or copying is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient,
please destroy all copies and inform the sender by return e-mail.
This e-mail (whether you are the sender or the recipient) may be
monitored, recorded and retained by Business Information
Publications Limited (BiP). E-mail monitoring/ blocking software
may be used, and e-mail content may be read at any time.You
have a responsibility to ensure laws are not broken when composing
or forwarding e-mails and their contents.