Well I don't have Access, nor Excel, but there is the Freeware Staroffice
that did it for me. Thank's for the tip. I thought of this myself, but your
message encouraged me to try it and it works.

Method I used:
- Open HTML with Staroffice
- Delete irregular header fields
- Select the whole table and  copy it
- Open a new spreadsheet
- Paste the table in the spreadsheet
- Save it as a comma delimited file.
- Create a table with for instance phpMyAdmin according to the data in the
HTML table
- import it into this new table with phpMyAdmin's utility called "Insert
textfiles into table" You have to take care here that you put the same field
delimiter as is used in your file.