Hi,

        I am using php4 (great) under win32 apache (not so great) ...

        I am trying to regsiter two session variables. When the page is
first displayed, the variables are registered thus:

        session_register("Sheet");
        $HTTP_SESSION_VARS["Sheet"]=serialize($Sheet);

        //store time offset session
        session_register("offset");
        $HTTP_SESSION_VARS["offset"]=$offset;

        I had some checking code in there before and the registers returned
true.

        The problem is that on the first time around the variables do not
seem to register. However, if the page loads and then I do a refresh by
clicking on the toolbar - it all seems to work ok.

        Any ideas on how I can get the vars to stick first time around?

Cheers,
Brad