From: "sagar N Chand" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "php" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 9:54 PM
Subject: [PHP] sessions in php4

hi all,

i'm using a php4.0.6 with apache on win2k. when i register a session and
immediately if i redirect to another
page the session seems not to be registered. eg.
<?
session_start();
$value = 908;
session_register("value");
header("location : new location");
?>

when i go to the new page i c that the session has not been reigstered.

but in case if i dont redirect from php rather use a html redirection code
like "click here to redirect" then
it worked. why ?
<?
session_start();