these are all the php and error related lines in the httpd.conf

ScriptAlias /php/ "E:/PHP40/"
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
AddType application/x-httpd-php .html
Action application/x-httpd-php "/php/php.exe"

ErrorDocument 404 http://www.stivesdirect.com/error.html

        Tim Ward
        Senior Systems Engineer

Please refer to the following disclaimer in respect of this message:
http://www.stivesdirect.com/e-mail-disclaimer.html