Here is something that I finished the other day that does what you need

<script language="JavaScript">
function MyForm_onsubmit()
{
bSuccess = true;
if(MyForm.action[0].checked)
                {
                var x=window.confirm("Message to be displayed here")
                if (x)
                bSuccess = true;
                else
                bSuccess = false;
                }
        return bSuccess;
        }
</script>

<form name=MyForm method="post" action="<? Echo $PHP_SELF; ?>"
language=javascript onsubmit="return MyForm_onsubmit()">

Put form stuff in here

<input type="submit" value="Click here">

Hope this helps

Thank You
Brian Paulson
Sr. Web Developer
The Pueblo Chieftain Online
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.chieftain.com

001801c14c18$07d4d7c0$a102a8c0@cttmar">news:001801c14c18$07d4d7c0$a102a8c0@cttmar...
Is there any function in PHP that is similar to alert() or confirm() of
javascript ? I tried die() but that's not what I need.

For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To
contact the list administrators, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]