Hiya

I've got the same problem as the one Rudolf Visagie posted yesterday - when
I start a session I get the error message:

"Warning: open(E:\Inetpub\sessions\sess_955aa3bdd517c3a345f29fe1e021d054,
O_RDWR) failed: m (13) in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\HATII\admn\php\moss\sc_head.inc
on line 3"

We've tried changing the php.ini file to point to a different session
directory (it was /tmp) but the problem persists.

As far as I'm aware the sessions directory does exist.

Any ideas?

Brian