Are you inserting the php on the hidden's value attribute?

  Something like:

<input type="hidden" name="city" value="<?php echo $city; ?>">

  Also, this hidden input must be on a form... If you don't have a 'submit'
button on the second page (I understood only the first and third pages are
forms), you either could put an 'onunload' javascript event on the <body>
tag to submit the form or register it on a session, to later retreive it
anywhere you would like (i.e, the third page)

--

  Julio Nobrega.

Um dia eu chego lá:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/toca

000401c157ef$cf9f2c00$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:000401c157ef$cf9f2c00$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...