From: Zavier Sheran [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 19 October 2001 23:13
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Error on session_start()

When I try to start a session or authenticate with HTTP headers, I get
the
following error:

Warning: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent
(output
started at /usr/local/etc/httpd/vhosts/gar/english/login/login_2.php:1)
in
/usr/local/etc/httpd/vhosts/gar/english/login/login_2.php on line 1

It always says the headers were already sent. What could be the cause?

It happens on my dev server (Win32, PHP 4.06) and on my ISP's virtual
server
(FreeBSD, PHP 4.04)

-Zavier