Hi there,

Referring to one question I sent here over a month ago, I'd like to get back with
subject:
I need to copy a image file from the server box to another computer in our local
network. All computers have WinNT 4.1 on it (also the server box PHP & Apache running)
expect that file server where the file should be copied to (it's Sun Unix etc). But as
I told before, the copy can be executed fine in Windows Explorer, no problems, but
when trying to do the copy via PHP it won't success.

I tried the copy also with exec() and passthru() -functions: "cmd /c copy file.jpg
x:\\path\\destifile.jpg". No error message appear, only text "0 files copied" (from
Windows itself). If I execute the same command from Start->Run, it will success
without problems.

First idea is that maybe there is some mess with user privileges? PHP is a module of
Apache and Apache is running as a Windows' system service. Is Apache so running as a
"nobody" user or something? How could I get same privileges for my PHP script as the
logged user? (I am unable to modify privileges in the Sun box)

Hmm... That's all. Maybe little bit confused explanation but hope that you got the
point ;)

Cheers,
- Ville

Ville Mattila